- Shorts: 8 cm inseam.
- Climalite fabric sweeps sweat away from your skin.
- Top: Ribbed crewneck; Button placket on right shoulder for easy on and off; Real Madrid printed crest on left chest.
- Regular fit; Shorts: Drawcord on elastic waist; Real Madrid printed crest above right hem.
- This product is part of the adidas sustainable product program: Products are made in more sustainable ways to make the world a better place; Every fibre counts: Recycled polyester saves resources and decreases emissions
- 100% polyester interlock
- Machine wash up to 40°, don't tumble dry, iron on a low heat while making sure to avoid the logo and don't dry-clean!
Product code: CG0562
Welcome to www.aliveanddirty.co.uk the official online store for Dirty Menswear and Kidswear. Stocking the best of fashion and sport from EA7. Adidas, Nike, Under Armour and many more, as well as offering the finest from outdoor brands Berghaus, Spraway, Haglofs and more.
Why not visit one of our 3 stores based in Liverpool, Dirty Mens and KIds in Liverpool One and Dirty in Huyton.
Standard Delivery is free on orders over £60 and £2.99 on orders under £60
Next working day delivery is charged at £4.99 on all orders - Orders Placed before 3 PM (Mon-Fri) will be delivered the next Working Day
Alive & Dirty really is the number one place for Footwear and Clothing for both men and kids.
With over 25 years under our belt you can be assured for a smooth order process from start to finish.
1990 – Dirty opens its first Liverpool Store
1994 – Dirty Kidz is born
2000 – Dirty opens in Huyton
2008 – Dirty Kidz moves into the recently developed Liverpool One Shopping Centre – bringing for the 1st time Giles the robot !
2011 – Dirty Menswear opens in Liverpool One creating a superstore of mens and kids lesuire, outdoor and sport clothing and footwear
2015 – Dirty celebrates 25 years and still going strong
2017 – A re development of the dirty webstore is born