MAMMUT Men's Aenergy Low Gtx Shoes
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, which means the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for enhanced comfort.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
- This speed lace system is easy to use, and provides permanent and precise locking. And it’s just as quick and easy to open again. To prevent the remaining lace from catching anywhere, it can be fixed securely in the lacing zone using elastic loops
- Three supportive TPU elements in the center of the midsole support the longitudinal arch Increased stability and comfort reduces fatigue
- The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- gripex Outsole Technology
Product Code 3020-05590-00025
We currently offer a number of different types of delivery.
Standard Delivery - Your order will be delivered within 2 - 4 Working days, Standard delivery is FREE of charge
Next Working Day Delivery - Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next working day. Orders placed before 3pm Friday will be delivered the following Monday. The charge for Next Working Day Delivery is £2.95
Saturday Delivery - Orders placed before 2pm Friday can be delivered on Saturdays at a charge of £4.95
Collect In Store - A Free service to collect your order in either of our Huyton or Liverpool One stores. Orders are normally ready to collect within 1 working day but in some instances can take up to 3 working days to be ready. To collect your order you will need proof purchase and ID
International Delivery - We offer a flat fee of £8.00 for delivery to any country listed on our website. Delivery is usually within 5-7 working days.
For all deliveries we currently use Royal Mail and DPD Local
For a return please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days.
Goods must be returned unworn and undamaged at the customer's expense and a refund, less the original shipping costs will be issued within 30 days of goods return. When returning goods to us please use the returns form received with your order. Any item received after the 14 day period will be returned back to the sender with no refund made, unless prior authorisation is given.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2 - 4 sherbourne square liverpool GB L36 9UR
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returns to Store
You can return your order free of charge to any of our stores as long as you present your receipt. Refunds can only be made to the same card used for the original purchase. Unfortunately Paypal orders cannot be refunded in store but can be dropped off instore, for return to our internet returns department
If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2 - 4 sherbourne square liverpool GB L36 9UR.